PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Greenpeace: Corporations 'Govern' Our Desires, So Let's Get Greenwashing http://mostlywater.org/greenpeace_corporations_govern_our_desires_so_lets_get_greenwashing

Even though I've been critical of Greenpeace for some time now, it still irked me when I read [their] statement...Basically, I take it to mean the following: corporations rule the world, and so we're going to "fight" so that they will become greener, friendlier firms with better ads and even smilier faces. Greenpeace might as well be greening jails at this point.

[I dont have time now but later ill go thru my archives,i have exposed numerous prominent and global fake enviromental conservation groups wich are fronts for international bankers..meanwhile read this...The 1001 Club - Bankers, Intelligence Agents, and Raw Materials  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_1001club01.htm

No comments: