PEACE BE UNTO ALL THE TRUTHERS,SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

''MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS CLICK ''OLDER POSTS''AS FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN '' FULL CONTENTS OF DAILY POSTS AND UPDATES''


Friday, May 20, 2011

Lars von Trier and the Jewish Lobby http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/lars-von-trier-and-the-jewish-lobby/

The world-renowned Danish film director Lars von Trier, stepped on Zionist Lobby’s tail on May 18, 2011 by making ‘political wrong statement’ about Hitler, Israel and being a Nazi (watch a video below).“The only thing I can tell you is that I thought I was a Jew for a long time and was very happy being a Jew – but it turned out that I was not a Jew. If I’d been a Jew, then I would be a second-wave Jew, a kind of a new-wave Jew, but anyway, I really wanted to be a Jew and then I found out that I was really a Nazi, because my family is German.

And that also gave me some pleasure. So, I, what can I say? I understand Hitler. I think he did some wrong things but I can see him sitting in his bunker. I’m saying that I think I understand the man. He is not what we could call a good guy, but yeah, I understand much about him and I sympathize with him.”

The Danish Jewish cartoonist Flemming Rose, the cultural editor of Jyllands-Posten, who solicited, selected and published the insulting cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was defended for his ‘freedom of speech’ rights for hurting the feelings of 1.7 billion world Muslims but Lars von Trier is denied the same rights because he stepped on the toes of a few million powerful Zionist Jews.

No comments: